The 1st Global Excellence Conference is the first-ever worldwide grand meeting related to excellence, with the theme of “Good to Excellent”.
This year, echoing the Belt and Road Initiative and strengthening international communications and cooperation on quality, renowned quality experts, entrepreneurs and colleagues of other quality organizations from home and abroad will be invited to come together at the conference, where we can share our views and ideas regarding the cutting-edge theory and best practice of quality management and performance excellence model.
Agenda of the conference includes keynote speech, summit forum, concurrent forums and awarding ceremony.
The 1st Global Excellence Conference is held jointly by CAQ and European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM)
Good to Excellent
(1) Award Presenters: State leaders and major leaders from quality & economic authorities of government; Heads of quality & economic competent departments from different regions and industries.
(2) Award Winners: Senior leaders of organizations that have won the 2017 China Quality Award (CQA), the Program Award of CQA and the Advanced Organization Award for the implementation of the Performance Excellence Model.
(3) Management experts from home and abroad: experts of enterprise management, quality and CQA assessment.
(4) Heads of international well-known enterprises.
(5) Heads of international quality/excellence organizations.
(6) The Advanced Organizations for the implementation of the Performance Excellence Model: the organizations that have applied or won local/industry quality awards, or those that are ready to introduce the Performance Excellence Model.
(7) Organization member & Individual member of CAQ.
(8) Media, etc.
Contact department: Membership & Biz Dvpt Dept
Contact person: Yu Hongbo, Hou Jinfeng
Address: No. 6, Bai Sheng Cun, San Hu Qiao, Haidian District, Beijing 100048